Sunday, September 29, 2024

Stash Report and Stitching Time 9/29/2024

My stash report for the last week doesn't show as much change as the previous few weeks, mostly because we were out of town for several days. Before we left, I was able to finish off one last set of placemats for the guild's Christmas market. These feature another very old Hoffman print.



I would have used the bright print for the placemat backs, but I didn't have enough of that fabric. Instead I combined what I had left with more of the black solid background. These 6 placemats used 2-5/8 yards of fabric. I also used 3/8 yard for the Hollow 9-Patch block shared in yesterday's post. No new fabric was added last week.

2024 STASH TOTALS
Used last week:                     3.0 yards
Used year to date:              113.5 yards
Added last week:                    0.0 yards
Added year to date:             88.75 yards
Net used in 2024:            24.75 yards



Kate's 15 Minutes to Stitch Challenge at Life in Pieces has us tracking how many days each week we get in at least 15 minutes of quilting time. After finishing off the last set of placemats, I pulled out my ongoing hand stitching project, the applique hearts, to take along on our trip. That made it possible for me to get in my stitching time every day last week.


15 Minute Challenge for 2024
9/22 - 9/28               7 of 7 days
2024 Total          267 of 272 days
Success rate               98.16 %   


Check out more stash reports at quiltpaintcreate and join the 15 Minutes to Stitch Challenge at Life in Pieces. Thanks so much to Donna and Kate for continuing to host these link-ups.

Happy quilting everyone!

Julie in GA

1 comment:

  1. You've done so well with both your metrics this year. I really envy your stash report. I've sewn more this year than ever before, but I don't seem to use up that much stash. I guess because many projects were mostly done?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...