Saturday, September 28, 2024

Returning to the Rainbow Scrap Challenge

September has been an unusually busy month, including two separate trips. Most of my limited quilting time has been devoted to quilt guild projects, but I finally found the time to make a set of black and grey Hollow 9-Patch blocks, one of my projects for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.


I expect to add a set of brown blocks to the collection next month. I believe that would bring me to a total of 90 blocks. Each block will finish at 6". I will also spend October trying to catch up on the blocks that didn't get made for other RSC projects in September.

Be sure to check out all of the wonderful scrappy projects at the Rainbow Scrap Challenge every Saturday and Oh Scrap! over at Quilting is more fun than Housework on Sunday. 


Happy quilting everyone!


Julie in GA

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...