Sunday, May 26, 2024

Stash Report and Stitching Time 5/26/24

Even though my quilting time this week was mostly spent on finishing my quilt for the upcoming show, I did also work on other projects. The main one was finishing off my Terry blocks in pink for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. I ended up with 63 of these little (3") blocks, using a little over a yard to make them.


No new fabric was added to the stash this week, but there sure are a lot of very tempting Memorial Day sales out there. I might not be able to resist them all!

2024 STASH TOTALS
Used last week:                  1.125 yards
Used year to date:             35.125 yards
Added last week:                   0.00 yards
Added year to date:             27.50 yards
Net used in 2024:            7.625 yards



Kate's 15 Minutes to Stitch Challenge at Life in Pieces has us tracking how many days each week we get in at least 15 minutes of quilting time. I've continued to concentrate on finishing my quilt show entry, with a couple of new projects added in to keep things interesting. More on those soon.

15 Minute Challenge for 2024: 
5/19 - 5/25               7 of 7 days
2024 Total          143 of 146 days
Success rate                97.9 %   

Check out more stash reports at quiltpaintcreate and join the 15 Minutes to Stitch Challenge at Life in Pieces. Thanks so much to Donna and Kate for continuing to host these link-ups.

Happy quilting everyone!

Julie in GA

3 comments:

  1. There are some good sales this weekend. I'm trying hard to resist the fabrics, but I definitely need to stock up on batting to finish the 5 completed quilt tops hanging in the closet. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the "exploding" effect of the pink arrangement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun Blocks! Look forward to seeing the quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...