Sunday, December 17, 2023

Stash Report and Stitching Time 12/17/2023

My stash report shows more action than usual this week, both incoming and outgoing. The majority of the fabric added to the stash came from a visit to Hancock's of Paducah on a recent trip to Wisconsin, plus a couple pieces from my sister and mother. Total additions: 21.75 yards.

Patriotic + batiks


Assorted prints

I used a total of 6 yards from my stash this week. 3 yards went into a pair of pajama pants, made from a piece of Santa fabric purchased just a few weeks ago. Another 3 yards was used to make six placemats as I try to empty out my drawer of 3" strips. Each placemat measures 12.5" x 17.5" finished size.



2023 STASH TOTALS
Used last week:                        6.0 yards
Used year to date:                 130.0 yards
Added last week:                   21.75 yards
Added year to date:            129.375 yards
Net used in 2023:                 .625 yards



Kate's 15 Minutes to Stitch Challenge at Life in Pieces has us tracking how many days each week we get in at least 15 minutes of quilting time. Besides making the Santa pants and the placemats, I also cut out another pair of pajama pants, plus spent most of a day getting all that new fabric washed up and put away.

15 Minute Challenge for 2023: 
12/10 - 12/16             7 of 7 days
2023 Total           338 of 350 days


Check out more stash reports at quiltpaintcreate and join the 15 Minutes to Stitch Challenge at Life in Pieces. I'm also linking up with Oh Scrap! at Quilting is more fun than Housework.

Happy quilting everyone!

Julie in GA

3 comments:

  1. Yeah for still being in the black after the fabric acquisition! Very fun fabrics, I love the saturated colors of those batiks. You've done so well on the stitching front this year too. Just a couple of weeks left in 2023. Thank you for being a long term participate in the 15 minutes to stitch linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have had a similar year with my fabric in versus my fabric out! Kudos to you for remaining in the black. . .you are ahead of the game! Much fun lies ahead of you as you stitch those beautiful fabrics!--TerryK@OnGoingProjects

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy adds! I love all the blues.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...