Sunday, December 24, 2023

Stash report and Stitching Time 12/24/2023

Merry Christmas Eve and Happy Holidays to all! I hope that you and your families have a safe and happy holiday season. This time of year is always busy, and I am so thankful for the peace and relaxation of my quilting time.

My stash report continues to teeter just on the edge of more fabric used than added for the year. Last week I used 1-1/8 yard for the Chilhowie blocks that were shared in Monday's post, plus I made a pair of pajama pants from this cozy flannel plaid.


There were also some additions to the stash last week. The large piece shown on the right is intended for a quilt backing. 4.5 yards total added.


Those changes bring my stash report to 1/4 yard more used than added for the year. Can I finish the year in the black? Check back next week to find out!

2023 STASH TOTALS
Used last week:                     4.125 yards
Used year to date:              134.125 yards
Added last week:                     4.50 yards
Added year to date:            133.875 yards
Net used in 2023:                   .25 yards



Kate's 15 Minutes to Stitch Challenge at Life in Pieces has us tracking how many days each week we get in at least 15 minutes of quilting time. I missed one day of quilting last week, although I did spend quite a bit of time that day dealing with quilt guild business on the computer instead. My sewing room is a horrible mess, and it is really getting in the way of my motivation to sit down and sew.

15 Minute Challenge for 2023: 
12/17 - 12/23             6 of 7 days
2023 Total           344 of 357 days


Check out more stash reports at quiltpaintcreate and join the 15 Minutes to Stitch Challenge at Life in Pieces. 

Happy quilting everyone!

Julie in GA

2 comments:

  1. Good luck keeping the stash report in the black. Break even on the stash for a year isn't too bad. You continue to be masterful at getting in your stitching time each week. Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you can do it. You're one of the most consistent quilters blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...