Sunday, November 12, 2023

Stash Report and Stitching Time 11/12/2023

It was looking like there wouldn't be any fabric usage to count on my stash report for the week because I spent most of my quilting time joining Rail Fence blocks together (see them in yesterday's post.) Yesterday I realized that I didn't have quite enough blocks for my planned layout, so I made a few more and used 1/4 yard of fabric. 


There was no new fabric added to the stash last week.


2023 STASH TOTALS
Used last week:                         .25 yards
Used year to date:                 117.0 yards
Added last week:                       0.0 yards
Added year to date:              92.375 yards
Net used in 2023:             24.625 yards



Kate's 15 Minutes to Stitch Challenge at Life in Pieces has us tracking how many days each week we get in at least 15 minutes of quilting time. I've been quilting every day and hope to have a completed quilt top soon!

15 Minute Challenge for 2023: 
11/5 - 11/11              7 of 7 days
2023 Total          303 of 315 days


Check out more stash reports at quiltpaintcreate and join the 15 Minutes to Stitch Challenge at Life in Pieces. 

Happy quilting everyone!

Julie in GA


3 comments:

  1. You've done so well on both fronts this year. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Building Fences and I have found lots of strings in my scraps. This would work well for using them up. Anyway, you are doing great with the stitching. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...