Friday, August 11, 2023

Diva Wallets Done!

One of my main quilting goals this month was to make a start on some projects for the quilt guild's Christmas market. The market is a major fundraiser for our group, and I don't want to be scrambling at the last minute to get my pieces made.

Up first was a set of Diva Wallets, based on the guild workshop held in May. You can see the wallet I made in that class HERE. I received three extra sets of the metal frames with the agreement that I would use them to make these wallets for the market. Apparently, items made from team fabrics are very popular, so that is what I used for two of them. 


Each wallet has six small pockets for credit cards, two full-width pockets for bills, and a zippered coin pocket. You can see in this photo of the insides that I changed around the placement and direction of the pockets in some  instances.


Each wallet finishes about 7.5" wide and 4.25" high when closed, 8.5" long open. The Diva Wallet pattern is from Sew Many Creations, and they also sell the metal frames at that site.

Here are some close-ups of each wallet.







I still have more of the team fabrics and will use them in other bags/zipper pouches. That is the next project on the list.


Linking up with:
Needle and Thread Thursday at My Quilt Infatuation
Finished or Not Friday at Alycia Quilts
Can I Get a Whoop Whoop at Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Brag About Your Beauties at From Bolt to Beauty
Peacock Party at Wendy's Quilts and More


Happy quilting everyone!

Julie in GA

7 comments:

  1. Wowzer, those are some classy looking wallets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those wallets are so cute! They should be a big hit at the market sale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wallets will sell right away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wallets are very nice. I'll bet they'll sell quickly at the sale.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet those will be popular items at the market. Your set of three came out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are amazing - and zippers!! wow - that is impressive!! They will be popular!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...