Sunday, April 10, 2022

Stash Report & Stitching Time 4/10/2022

Last week feels like a small victory as far as my stash report is concerned. It wasn't my most productive week ever, but at least there wasn't any new fabric added to the stash. I've had fabric additions for the past three weeks in a row, and that streak has come to an end (for now!) 

My usage for the week includes both of the Rainbow Scrap Challenge projects I shared in yesterday's post, the pink Crumb blocks and the Rail Fence blocks. I also used 5/8 yard on a new project. I decided to take part in the new Moda Blockheads 4 quilt-along. A new block pattern is posted every Wednesday, and the patterns include instructions for blocks in two sizes, 9" and 4.5". I'm planning to make both sizes of blocks in shades of red with white-on-white backgrounds. Here is block #1.


I decided that the contrast in the smaller version worked better and ended up remaking the larger block with the same fabrics. You can see it here with all the other blocks that have been completed so far.



2022 STASH TOTALS
Used last week:           1.625 yards
Used year to date:       23.75 yards
Added last week:             0.0 yards
Added year to date:       31.5 yards
Net added in 2022      7.75 yards


Kate's 15 Minutes to Stitch Challenge at Life in Pieces has us tracking how many days each week we get in at least 15 minutes of stitching time. I've had some trouble staying focused lately, but I did manage to spend at least 15 minutes quilting every day last week.


15 Minute Challenge for 2022: 
4/3 - 4/9            7 of 7 days
2022 Total       99 of 99 days


Check out more stash reports at quiltpaintcreate and join the 15 Minutes to Stitch challenge at Life in Pieces. 

Happy quilting everyone!

Julie in GA

2 comments:

  1. Red and white is such a classic and classy color combination. Looking forward to watching both sets of block develop. Congrats on the stash management and on staying focused enough to maintain your 100% success rate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your red and white blocks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...