Sunday, April 17, 2022

Stash Report and Stitching Time 4/17/2022

For most of the past week, it looked like my stash report would show some good progress in the used direction. Then at the very end of the week, I received my monthly bundle of solid fat quarters, which totally wiped out the progress I'd made on usage. I'm happy to add some more solids to my stash, but getting good photos of this group was almost impossible. The colors for the bundles are based on each month's birthstone, which is diamonds for April, leading to a grouping of white and off-white fabrics that all look very much alike.


On the usage side of the tally sheet is 1-1/8 yard for my collection of pink basket blocks, shared in yesterday's post, plus 1-3/4 yard for the backing and binding of the Florida Fishies baby quilt. I will share photos of the finished quilt next week, but for now, here is the back. It is a flannel fabric from JoAnn's.



2022 STASH TOTALS
Used last week:           2.875 yards
Used year to date:      26.625 yards
Added last week:             3.0 yards
Added year to date:       34.5 yards
Net added in 2022      7.875 yards

Kate's 15 Minutes to Stitch Challenge at Life in Pieces has us tracking how many days each week we get in at least 15 minutes of stitching time. It felt really good to finish up making the basket blocks, plus doing the quilting and binding on the baby quilt. I hope to keep this finishing trend going for another week or more!


15 Minute Challenge for 2022: 
4/10 - 4/16            7 of 7 days
2022 Total       106 of 106 days

Check out more stash reports at quiltpaintcreate and join the 15 Minutes to Stitch challenge at Life in Pieces. 

Happy quilting everyone!

Julie in GA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...