Monday, April 25, 2022

Design Wall Monday 4/25/2022

The dozen pink uneven 9-patch blocks that I shared in last week's Design Wall Monday post became 25 blocks, which were joined together in time for my Rainbow Scrap Challenge post on Saturday. At that time, I thought it might be a finished top, but it just didn't seem complete. Yesterday I added a scrappy border made from the remaining scraps which measured 2.5" x 6" - 6.5". Now I think I can call this quilt top finished!


All of the prints fabrics in this quilt were leftovers from a layer cake of "Surrounded by Love" by Deb Strain, combined with a variety of pink solids pulled from my stash. The finished quilt top measures 42" x 49.5". I'm hoping to get it quilted in the next few weeks and donate it as part of the Hands 2 Help Challenge.

Check out what other quilters are working on this week at Design Wall Monday at Small Quilts and Doll Quilts and Monday Making at Love Laugh Quilt..

Happy quilting!

Julie in GA

1 comment:

  1. The border enhances the design! Great assortment of pinks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...