Tuesday, October 13, 2020

To-Do Tuesday 10/13/2020

I'm getting this posted later than usual, but at least it is still Tuesday, which means it is time once again for the To-Do Tuesday Weekly Progress Update and Link-up hosted by Roseanne and Sue at Home Sewn By Us. I did well with last week's list, completing three out of four of my goals, and I hope for the same or better this week.

To-do list for 10/6 - 10/12:
1. Glorious Hexagons--take photos and write blog post            done
You can see that blog post HERE.
2. Square Dance blocks--continue with yellow/green blocks         done
Twelve more blocks done, only eight left to make!


3. Cleaning sewing room--spend at least one hour cleaning up     not done
No cleaning/organization of the sewing room happened last week.
4. Alaska QAL--make first set of blocks.   done
You can see those blocks in yesterday's post.

My goals for the next week include most of the same projects, plus a new one has been added to the list.

To-do list for 10/13 - 10/19:
1.  Square Dance blocks--finish yellow/green blocks
2.  Alaska QAL--make next set of blocks
3.  Glorified 9Patch--finish at least one block

This was my first Glorified 9Patch block.

4.  Cleaning/organization--spend one hour or more

That should be more than enough to keep me busy for the next week. I'll report on my progress and post a new set of goals next Tuesday. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Home Sewn by Us .

Julie in GA

3 comments:

  1. Hi Julie! Wow, that Glorified 9Patch is so cool. The center looks like it could be part of a double-wedding ring block. I adore those fabrics you chose for this. Great job on checking off so many items on last week's list. Woot woot! Good luck on this week's to-dos and thanks for linking up today. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so smitten with your glorified 9 patch, Julie! How is that block constructed? Is there a tutorial somewhere? Those skinny yellow points are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You moved things along last week even if you didn't get to everything on your list. Hope you've already checked off a few things on this week's list. Love the glorified 9 patch. Those blocks are going to make another gorgeous scrappy quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...