I'm getting this posted later than usual, but at least it is still Tuesday, which means it is time once again for the To-Do Tuesday Weekly Progress Update and Link-up hosted by Roseanne and Sue at Home Sewn By Us. I did well with last week's list, completing three out of four of my goals, and I hope for the same or better this week.
To-do list for 10/6 - 10/12:
1. Glorious Hexagons--take photos and write blog post ✔ done
You can see that blog post HERE.
2. Square Dance blocks--continue with yellow/green blocks ✔ done
Twelve more blocks done, only eight left to make!
No cleaning/organization of the sewing room happened last week.
4. Alaska QAL--make first set of blocks. ✔ done
You can see those blocks in yesterday's post.
My goals for the next week include most of the same projects, plus a new one has been added to the list.
To-do list for 10/13 - 10/19:
1. Square Dance blocks--finish yellow/green blocks
2. Alaska QAL--make next set of blocks
3. Glorified 9Patch--finish at least one block
This was my first Glorified 9Patch block.
4. Cleaning/organization--spend one hour or more
That should be more than enough to keep me busy for the next week. I'll report on my progress and post a new set of goals next Tuesday. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Home Sewn by Us .
Julie in GA