It was a bit of a surprise when I sat down to figure out my stash report this morning. I knew I had been doing lots of cutting this week, but I also got more blocks stitched up than I'd realized. I made the last eight yellow and green blocks for my Square Dance quilt. That's a total of 3/4 yard used for all 32 of those blocks, which you can see in yesterday's post. I also made 16 more blocks for the Alaska quilt along, using 1.875 yards. There's also one completely new project joining the list--Alycia's latest QOV mystery #A11 started, and I have already finished the first step, using 1.5 yards. Grand total for the week--4.125 yards used! No new fabric was added to the stash.
Happy quilting and stay safe everyone!