Monday, December 19, 2016

Design Wall Monday 12/19/16

After sharing photos of my Rainbow Scrap Challenge blocks along with sashing options a few days ago, I was persuaded by comments from the other RSC quilters that the best choice for sashing is to keep it scrappy, just like the rest of the quilt.


Folded Box blocks, tutorial by Donna Lynn Thomas

My blocks are now joined into rows with scrappy sashing strips between. Next I will make rows of sashing strips with colored squares in between. After that, I need to figure a plan for the border.

I am linking up to Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times, Monday Making at Love Laugh Quilt, and Moving It Forward at Em's Scrapbag. Check out all of them for tons of amazing quilting inspiration!

Julie in GA

2 comments:

  1. I like the scrappy sashing, it works really well. Hope you are able to move this one to finished flimsy stage this week. It's coming together beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...