1. Santa panel--I have several Santa panels stashed away and would love to get at least one of them quilted before next Christmas!
2. LeMoyne Stars baby quilt--blocks/top made as part of the 2014 Rainbow Scrap Challenge. Needs quilting and binding.
4. Blue and yellow nine-patch baby quilt--top made in 2013, needs to be quilted and bound.
5. Stack & Whack Spinners #2--this quilt top was made as a class sample in 1999; needs to be quilted and bound.
6. Paisley Placemats--finish 4 more placemats to complete the set of 12.
8. Storm at Sea Heart--heart was pieced in 2001, inspired by Doreen Speckmann's designs. This needs borders, quilting and binding.
9. Stack & Whack Spinners #1--this was the first version of the same design as #5, made in 1999. Needs to be quilted and bound.
10. Chinese Coins (Snowballs)--top made in guild workshop in 1998. This might be my first every scrappy quilt top, and it deserves to get finished!
11. Reversible Mini Storm at Sea--I was thinking about making a Storm at Sea quilt back in 1998 but couldn't decide if I wanted to use a light or dark background. I made two mini samples (22" square) to help me decide. Partially quilted, needs quilting finished and binding.
12. Around the Twist--this may be my oldest UFO, dating back to 1995. The quilt top is a half-scale version, measuring only 23 x 31". It was my first attempt at machine quilting and turned out so badly I couldn't finish it. I would like to take out the old quilting (monofilament thread), replace the batting, and try again.
Alternate #1. Hoffman Challenge Butterflies--top made in 2001, needs quilting (already pinned!) and binding.
Alternate #2. Stack & Whack Kaleidoscope--quilt top made in 1999 using the old Pointillist Palette fabrics for the background. I might add a border, then quilt and bind.
Alternate #3. Mini Geese in the Cabin--20" square mini quilt made for a guild challenge in 1999. Quilt and bind.
I am linking up my list at Judy's UFO 2017 page. You can find Judy's explanation of how the challenge will work HERE. Finishing quilts is my least favorite part of the process, and I hope this challenge helps me get some of these UFOs finished!
Happy quilting and happy new year!
Julie in GA