Sunday, August 24, 2014

Stash Report Sunday 8/24/14

This week's stash usage may be my largest amount used in a single week all year! I realize it isn't a lot compared to how much some people go through, but I feel very good about getting my numbers back into the black.

I used 4.5 yards for the backing of my QOV Bowties, 1.375 yards for the August blocks for Tell It to the Stars mystery, and .75 yards for a new ironing board cover. No fabric added again this week. It has been more than a month since I got any new fabric. I may be going into withdrawal!

Used this week:                          6.625 yards
Used year to date:                   90.625 yards


Stashed this week:                          0  yards
Stashed year to date:               86.75 yards 

Net year to date:   
                 3.875 yards used  


Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times.

Julie in GA

4 comments:

  1. Your QOV bow tie quilt is so neat, love the layout. Thanks for supporting out heros.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Julie, Your numbers are awesome compared to mine. Keep up the good work.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being back in the black. You are almost to 100 yards used for the year, so that's a good milestone as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...