Monday, August 25, 2014

Design Wall Monday 8/25/14--Tell It to the Stars

When I started making the August blocks for the Tell It to the Stars mystery, I was worried about the amount of black in my blocks. However, once I finished a few and put them up on the wall with my earlier blocks, I was much happier with the look of it all.



This is my guess at a possible layout for our blocks. The blocks for August are the triangles around the outside. I have quite a bit of my turquoise fabric left, plus we still have a few more months to go on this mystery. I am thinking we might be adding sashing at some point, and probably more borders. We know how Judy loves to use multiple borders!

I am linking up to Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times where you can see all sorts of amazing quilting inspiration! On September 1st, I will link up to Patchwork Times again for the Tell It to the Stars progress reports.

Julie in GA

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...