Sunday, November 16, 2014

Stash Report Sunday and 15 Minutes to Stitch

Kate over at Life in Pieces has been reporting on her efforts to stitch for 15 minutes every day. She had previously hosted the 15 Minute Challenge, and that really motivated me to make time for at least a little time spent quilting every day. Very often, that 15 minutes turns into 30 minutes or an hour. 

I have managed to get my 15 minutes or more every day so far in November. Unfortunately, I don't seem to have a lot to show for it, but I know I am making progress on a few different projects.

As for my stash report, this is the first week in quite awhile that shows more fabric added than fabric used. I had ordered a piece of fabric from Joann's for a Christmas gift, and since I was already paying for shipping, decided to add another fabric I've had my eye on. Unfortunately, the gift fabric was out of stock, but I do have this lovely print to add to my stash. I'm going to take a look at how well it works with my Rainbow LeMoyne blocks.


Fabric used was 1/4 yard for more Tell It to the Stars border blocks. I think I have 14 more of those blocks to make.


Used this week:                             .25 yards
Used year to date:                   115.875 yards

Stashed this week:                        2  yards
Stashed year to date:               103.0 yards 

Net year to date:   
                   12.875 yards used  


Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times. Also check out Kate's 15 Minutes to Stitch link-up at Life in Pieces.

Julie in GA

4 comments:

  1. The fabric you bought is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you can find that gift fabric somewhere else. You sure found a winner with "the one you had your eye on"! It should be fun when you find what to do with it. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very pretty piece of fabric. I can see it going with a lot of bright colored blocks as a border.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you've had a really productive week. Your new stash enhancement is gorgeous, hopefully it will work with what you've got planned. You added and still are in the black, that's a good week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...