Tuesday, December 3, 2013

15 Minute Challenge 12/3/13

While I didn't get as much quilting done over the long weekend as hoped, I still managed to sew for at least 15 minutes every day. I also finished one Christmas present (a set of placemats) and joined the blocks of my Scrappy Sampler BOM. That quilt has been such fun to work on, and I can't wait to get it done!

11/26 - 12/3
Tuesday--Scrap Hexies, Border-stripe placemats
Wednesday--Placemats, new design wall
Thursday--Placemats
Friday--Placemats, Scrap Hexies
Saturday--Placemats, Scrappy Sampler
Sunday--Placemats, Scrappy Sampler, Scrap Hexies
Monday--Scrap Hexies, Southwest Solstice


Check out the 15 Minute Challenge posts at Life in Pieces to see how others are finding time for their creative pursuits. 


Julie in GA

1 comment:

  1. Those 15 minutes do add up, another great week on that front. Sounds like you had a really productive weekend. I wonder though, if we ever get the amount of quilting done we would like. I always feel like it should have been more.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...