Saturday, September 9, 2023

Turquoise and Teal Scraps and Stars

Our assigned color of the month for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge is aqua, which to me means all of the blue-green colors like teal and turquoise. These are some of my favorite colors, and I have a good stash of scraps to choose from. 

For my two planned 16-Patch Stars blocks, I considered making one block that leaned more toward the greenish hues and the other block more blue. Instead, I decided to include all the different versions of blue-greens in both blocks.




Be sure to check out all of the wonderful scrappy projects at the Rainbow Scrap Challenge every Saturday, and at Oh Scrap! over at Quilting is more fun than Housework on Sunday. 


Happy quilting everyone!

Julie in GA

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful mix of the green to blue leaning aquas in your blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun AQUA blocks for the RSC, Julie!! I spy one or two scraps that can be found in my own stash. :o))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea to mix the greenish and bluish. I recognize the sort-of-oak-leaves--I had that print in gold/brown. And I may still have some!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...