Saturday, June 25, 2022

Scrappy Rainbow Saturday 6/25/2022

I have been MIA on several recent Saturdays, with nothing finished for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. Life has gotten busier lately, plus we were out of town last week. Now I'm back and ready to share some RSC blocks.

We are using our bright and dark blue scraps this month. I was able to make 18 Charm Basket blocks in a variety of blues. These blocks make me smile every time I make a new set of them.


I decided to combine multiple colors on the design wall. I've got the blue blocks, plus teal/turquoise and green. Loving how they all look together! I must have 120 or more blocks made so far this year, but haven't counted them lately.


Be sure to check out all of the wonderful scrappy projects at the Rainbow Scrap Challenge every Saturday and at Oh Scrap! over at Quilting is more fun than Housework on Sunday. 

Happy quilting everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Those basket blocks look great all together on the design wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be such a beautiful quilt, Julie in GA!! I love basket quilts--and blue so, for me, this is the best of both !
    Nice work hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baskets anywhere in a quilt are always gorgeous. Goodness you have prepared a lot of pretty baskets. Love all those hues of blues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little baskets are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just WOW! Those are going to make an amazing quilt Julie. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blues and green baskets go together beautifully. Lots of fun to look at. Probably even more fun to make.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...