It is Tuesday and time for another Tuesday To-Do list. Today we will review how I did with my last to-do list. then come up with a new list for the week ahead. The Tuesday To-Do List link-up is hosted by Linda at Texas Quilt Gal.
Last week was very productive, and I managed to complete all the tasks on my to-do list!
To-Do List for 10/19 - 10/25
1. Bowties 365--make one Bowtie block each day ✔done
I finished off my bowtie blocks for the month, ending up with a total of 39 light green bowties. You can see them in Sunday's post.
2. Hearts Applique--make at least one block per week ✔done
I finished two orange heart blocks last week.
3. RWB Rectangles--join blocks ✔done
I got all of these blocks joined together into a quilt top, but I don't have any photos of the top yet.
4. Sew Colorful Stars--make one orange and one light green block ✔done
These were the last two blocks needed for this quilt. See them in this post.
5. Scrooge coat--begin the finishing work ✔done
I am making good progress on the finishing of this costume project.
Most of my projects for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge have all of their blocks made. It's time to start getting those blocks joined together into quilt tops!
To-Do List for 10/26 - 11/1
1. RWB Rectangles--take photos of quilt top, write blog post
I'll report on my progress and post a new set of goals next Tuesday. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Texas Quilt Gal.
Julie in GA