Here is the list that I posted for January 2013 with notes on how I did with these goals. I completed two of my goals and made good progress on the other two.
1. Assemble Easy Street quilt top--I got the center of the quilt together in early January but need to figure out what to do for the border.
2. Finish binding Hidden Nine-patch quilt--binding is machine stitched to quilt; need to trim edges, then finish by hand. I have been working on this but am not finished yet.
3. Make at least two more blocks for red, white & blue Scrap Club Sampler. DONE--two star blocks finished, 4 pineapple blocks started.
4. Make blocks for new Scrappy Sampler BOM. DONE!
Other projects I worked on in January:
1. Dancing Stars Quilt-Along--made 10 blocks
2. Shirt for husband (Christmas gift)--added pocket that had been forgotten.
3. Vest project--patterned and constructed a vest for a theater production.
1. Dancing Stars--make 8-10 blocks in this month's color for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.
2. Scrappy Sampler BOM--make this month's set of blocks.
3. Red, white & blue Scrap Club Sampler--finish 4 pineapple blocks.
4. Hidden Nine-patch quilt--finish binding and add hanging sleeve.
5. Storm at Sea--hanging sleeve.
6. Alter shirt I bought at Christmas.
Go to Patchwork Times to see how everyone else did on their January goals.
Love love LOVE your Easy Street Colors. :-) Have you decided how you are going to quilt it?ReplyDelete
I haven't even thought about how to quilt it. I need to figure out the borders first. I was happy with how the colors turned out too.Delete
OOOhhhh, love your Easy Street! My favorite color scheme. I'm glad to see that you did some garment sewing, too.ReplyDelete
Love your easy street colors. The vest brings back memories of making costumes for my kids when they were in school.ReplyDelete
Your dancing star blocks are so fun - love that you are using many different shades of the same color. You did a great job on your January goals!ReplyDelete
I love your Scrappy Sampler BOM. The colors are wonderful. And that dancing star block one is really pretty too. Have fun doing your Feb goals - I think you did really well with your Jan ones.ReplyDelete
My, you have been busy - very impressive finishes. You got a lot done! Congrats.ReplyDelete
It's nice to see clothing is still being sewn! Great job on both pieces. And you had a lot of fun colors in your quilting projects. Excellent work!ReplyDelete