Monday, January 14, 2013

Design Wall Monday 1/14/13

There are some new blocks up on my design wall this week.  The pink star is my first Dancing Stars block from the quilt-along at Amy's Creative Side.  I will make more pink stars this month as part of the Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2013.




I spent lots of time over the weekend making my first blocks for the new Scrappy Sampler BOM at Intown Quilters.  Most people are making theirs in bright batiks like the store model, but of course I felt the need to go my own direction.  I am going to use fall colors instead.  This takes care of my "homework" for the BOM this month.  I can't wait to see what we make next month!





As usual, I will be linking up to Patchwork Times for Design Wall Monday.  Check out all the great inspiration there.


Julie

8 comments:

  1. OK, I'm immediately going to Intown Quilts to check this out. Yours are just beautiful! (Jealous!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fabrics in your dancing stars block are very pretty. Great fall colors for your scrappy sampler.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the scrappy sampler. I need to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Here is the link for the BOM at Intown:
      http://www.intownquilters.com/module/class.htm?classId=31043

      Delete
  5. What a great pink star block...love it and I think your color choices on the Scrappy Sampler is great. I love the warm colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like both projects -- I'll need to look 'em up. I look forward to the next blocks in the series.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blocks are looking very pretty. I love the green/ orange combo. Samplers are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...