Sunday, March 25, 2012

Stash Report Sunday 3/25/2012

There wasn't any change to my stash this week, but I did realize that I forgot to report the fabric used for a pair of pajama pants I made at the beginning of the month.  My husband attended Florida State and still follows their football team. 
He had a pair of FSU pajama pants that wore out, so I made him a new pair for his birthday from this fabric.  They were a big hit!



Here are the numbers for this week:

Used (3 weeks ago):  3 yards
Used year to date:  9-1/8 yards
Added this week: 0 yards
Added year to date: 2-3/4 yards
Net year to date: 6-3/8 yards used

Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times.
Julie

3 comments:

  1. What a fun gift for your guy, plus it's nice to get something out too. It's good to be in the black!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have got to try and make some of those pajama pants!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good stash busting numbers. You are heading the right direction.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...