This has been a decent week on the stash reduction front. I finished the binding on the Musical Stars baby quilt (photo tomorrow), and I made 12 scrappy green Crossroads blocks.
I also discovered that I never subtracted the fabric that was used for some teal/turquoise Crossroads blocks that I made last year, so I am counting that now. I wasn't crazy about these blocks when I made them, but they have grown on me. Maybe I will make some more with other colors like hot pink scraps. The grey background has faint designs in turquoise, pink and lavender.
No fabric added this week. My red number is getting smaller!!
Used this week: 2.75 yards
Used year to date: 79.5 yards