Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Getting It Done--January 2013

Judy over at Patchwork Times is sponsoring a new challenge for 2013 called Getting It Done.  Each participant will post a list of four quilting goals for the next month.  At the end of the month, we will all report on how we did on those goals and set new goals for the following month.  

I am hoping that I can be more productive if I break my quilt projects down into manageable parts.  Here is my list for January 2013:

1.  Assemble Easy Street quilt top--all the parts are made and Bonnie posted the final clue today.  Mine is going to be much smaller than her pattern.

2.  Finish binding Hidden Nine-patch quilt--binding is machine stitched to quilt; need to trim edges, then finish by hand.

3.  Make at least two more blocks for red, white & blue Scrap Club Sampler.

4.  Make blocks for new Scrappy Sampler BOM.  

I will report on my progress at the end of January.  Now it's time to get off the computer and start sewing.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

Julie

3 comments:

  1. This looks like a great list! Looking forward to seeing your progress. Good luck and I hope 2013 is a great year for you and your family. B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm joining this group too! I have my list made out, just gotta get it posted. I think this will be more doable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very reasonable list! I look forward to seeing your finishes posted.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...