Monday, January 28, 2013

Design Wall Monday 1/28/13


The same three projects are still up on my design wall as last week, but two of them have additional blocks.  I added three more blocks to the pink Dancing Stars in the middle.  They are being made for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge, and we will find out a new color soon for February.

I also made two more string stars for my red, white & blue Scrap Club Sampler.  They are the two blocks below the pineapple block.  My next goal on that project is to make four more pineapple blocks.



There weren't any additions to the Scrappy Sampler BOM blocks on the right side this week.  Our next group meeting is Feb. 9, and we will get the patterns for our next set of blocks then.


As usual, I will be linking up to Patchwork Times for Design Wall Monday.  Check out all the great inspiration there. 


Julie

3 comments:

  1. I really like the dancing stars. And the great blue red and white combo of fabrics, lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wall looks great. At least you can see the new blocks that are added. Mine just blend in with what was already up there. :-O

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've definitely got a diverse looking design wall!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...