Tuesday, January 29, 2013

15 Minute Challenge

This has been a good week for finding little pockets of time for quilting.  The only day I didn't have any quilting time was Monday when I took a short lunch break and we had a friend over for dinner in the evening.

There were a few days when I worked on quilt projects during my lunch hour at work.  I discovered that my train ride to work was a good time for pulling the paper out of my paper-pieced Dancing Stars blocks.  Plus there were several evenings when I managed to sew for 30 minutes or more after dinner.  It all adds up!

Tues., 1/22--Scrap Club Sampler Red/White/Blue Stars
Wed., 1/23--Dancing Stars
Thurs., 1/24--Hidden 9-Patch binding
Fri., 1/25--Dancing Stars, Hidden 9-Patch binding
Sat., 1/26--Scrap Club Sampler, Hidden 9-Patch binding
Sun., 1/27--Scrap Club Sampler
Mon., 1/28--nothing

Looking back at previous posts, I see that there have been only a couple of days in January when I didn't get any sewing time.  I feel good about that and hope to keep up the pace in future months.

Check out Life in Pieces to see how others are finding time for creativity.


Julie

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Great week and great month! It's amazing how you can find time here and there to make progress on a little something. Hope February is as productive for you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...