Two more string stars were completed this week. I am loving the way they are turning out, and the construction has gotten a little easier.
Our homework for this month's Scrap Club at Intown Quilters was to join strips together to make usable fabric. I made two more strips sets of red and blue similar to the ones for my string stars. Check out the fabric with yellow and green dots near the center of the photo --it's tomatoes!
I also started making sets of all red and all blue, but discovered that I needed to get more variety in my prints. The reds especially were all looking too much alike. Time to slice into my red stash, plus I bought a few fat quarters at the quilt shop, my first fabric purchase of 2012!
Here are the numbers for this week: