Sunday, April 23, 2017

Stash Report Sunday 4/23/17

This was another good week for stash usage with nearly 3 yards of fabric being used and none added. My usage included 1 yard for the final group of Fiesta Log Cabin blocks and almost 2 yards for more watercolor blocks (see this project in yesterday's post.) My fabric used numbers continue to go up, and I have barely been tempted to buy any new fabric because my sewing room is so very full already.

2017 STASH TOTALS
Used last week:           2.875 yards
Used year to date:       39.50 yards
Added last week:           0.00 yards
Added year to date:       2.00 yards

Net used year to date:  37.50 yards

I am continuing to join Kate at Life in Pieces in tracking how many days each week I manage to get in at least 15 minutes of quilting time. I have been able to find time to stitch every single day over the past week, keeping up my nearly perfect record.

15 Minute Challenge:  
4/16 - 4/22                7 of 7 days
2017 Total          111 of 112 days



Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times.

Julie in GA

1 comment:

  1. WOW, you only missed one day of sewing, must have been important, or you were sick. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...