1. One Monthly Goal--Finish up the third Star Cluster baby quilt. DONE
2. Add borders plus piece a back for Maple Stars top. BORDERS DONE, no backing
4. Rainbow Scrap Challenge--make a set of red Scrappy Trips blocks. DONE
Also figure out another pattern to make using the pile of 3" red strips MORE SCRAPPY TRIPS
5. Meadow Mystery--join all blocks together into finished quilt top. DONE
1. One Monthly Goal and UFO Challenge #1--Fiesta Log Cabin remove borders and make more blocks to make this quilt rectangular
2. UFO Challenge--quilt and bind one of my Christmas panels.
3. Wonky Log Cabins--join blocks, add borders, quilt and bind.
4. Rainbow Scrap Challenge--Make 4 Scrappy Trips blocks with multicolor fabrics.
5. Finish the quilting and binding on the Stack & Whack Spinners quilt shown above as #3 for March.
That's the plan for the month ahead. I will report back at the beginning of May with a progress report and a new set of goals for the next month. I am joining the One Monthly Goal link-up for April at Elm Street Quilts and Judy's 2017 UFO Challenge at Patchwork Times.
Julie in GA