I finished making a quilt back for the Wonky Stars quilt top that my sister and I made together. We followed the instructions for Alycia's block drive, which you can find HERE. I hope to get a photo of the back tomorrow before I pack it up and send the top and the back to Alycia. Here is the main fabric I used for the back.
This is the kind of print I find very hard to use anywhere other than a quilt back. The largest circles measure almost 7" across. I was so sad to have used it all up on this quilt back that I decided to get some more from Connecting Threads next time it was on sale. When I checked their website on Friday, I discovered that it was already on clearance, and I just managed to get the last of it. Of course, I couldn't resist ordering all sorts of other fabrics that were also on sale. My stash report is going to take a big hit when that order arrives. I'd better keep sewing until then!
Used this week: 5.0 yards
Used year to date: 146.75 yards
Stashed this week: 0 yards