Monday, October 12, 2015

More Fun with Circles

My design wall is still covered with the rainbow of circle blocks. The empty spaces are for the blocks that still need to be appliqued. There are also several of the light green circles up there waiting to be stitched to the backgrounds.



The main change to this project over the past week was that I added the setting triangles around the four sides. I might also add scrappy borders of the white and black prints later if I decide the quilt should be bigger. I think I will start sewing the blocks together into sections soon. I'm happy with the arrangement of the colors and ready to start putting it all together.

I will be sharing with the following linky parties.:

Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times
Monday Making at Love Laugh Quilt
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Julie in GA

10 comments:

  1. This is looking lovely. I like your colour arrangement and the mix of black and white prints. A scrappy border will look great, if you decide to go bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a fun, dynamic quilt. I really love black and white quilts but the color on this one makes the whole quilt. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this setting. It's going to be a gorgeous quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply amazing............Looking forward to seeing it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great quilt! Love the design and colors. So much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one gorgeous quilt. I love black and white with bright colors. I also want to thank you for the linky posts. I have been trying to get involved with more link ups and did not know about Design Wall Monday or Monday Making. Hope to be joining those with you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how this looks - it will be a beautiful quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking more and more wonderful as you go along!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is simply genius and I love love love it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...