Sunday, July 24, 2016

Stash Report Sunday 7/24/16

There was a little usage from my stash this week, 3/4 yard for the sashing and cornerstones on my Shooting Stars project, plus 1/2 yard for the RSC Sampler blocks that I showed in yesterday's post. Unfortunately, I can never seem to ignore a big sale at Connecting Threads. Quilt fabrics at $3 - $4 a yard are too irresistible to me. I added 7.25 yards to my stash, mostly light fabrics for backgrounds. I feel a new Quilt of Valor coming soon with that RWB star print.



STASH TOTALS: 

     Used this week:             1.25 yards     
Used year to date:        54.75 yards

Stashed this week:         7.25 yards
Stashed year to date:      47.5 yards 

 Net year to date:   7.25 yards used


I am joining Kate at Life in Pieces in tracking the number of days each week that I spend at least 15 minutes quilting. I had another good week for spending at least a small chunk of time quilting every day.


15 Minute Challenge:  
July 17 - 23                 7 of 7 days
Year to date         192 of 205 days



350 Block Challenge at Prairie Moon Quilts
Blocks made this week: 35



Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times.  

Julie in GA

2 comments:

  1. You can't get enough lights! Enhancement of the stash is a fact of life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any week is a good one when some fabric gets used. You are doing good. Hope to see what you will do with the star RWB for QOV.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...