Sunday, July 10, 2016

Stash Report Sunday 7/10/16

There weren't any big finishes this week, but I did make good progress on a couple of different projects. I seem to be working in multiples of four--I made four Folded Box blocks for my Rainbow Scrap Challenge project (see them in yesterday's post.) I also pulled out an old UFO, my pink and brown Shooting Stars, and made four more of those blocks.

On July 4th I was feeling the need to sew some red, white & blue. I discovered that Kat's July block drive for Covered in Love is asking for 12" finished star blocks, any pattern, made in red, white & blue. I spent some time looking through my quilting books and lots of on-line sources before I settled on these first few designs. I should go back and figure out the names of the blocks and find sources for the patterns--I'll try to put that info together later.


12" Star blocks for Covered in Love block drive


STASH TOTALS: 

     Used this week:           2.625 yards     
Used year to date:     51.625 yards

Stashed this week:          0.0 yards
Stashed year to date:    40.25 yards 

 Net year to date:   11.375 yards used


I am joining Kate at Life in Pieces in tracking the number of days each week that I spend at least 15 minutes quilting. I had another good week for getting time in the sewing room every single day.


15 Minute Challenge:  
July 3 - 9                    7 of 7 days
Year to date         178 of 191 days



350 Block Challenge at Prairie Moon Quilts
Blocks made this week: 13



Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times.  

Julie in GA

4 comments:

  1. I love the stars. You did a great job on them, and the color selection was spot on! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the RWB stars! You had a good week with both the stash and finding time to stitch. Hope this week is as good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blocks you made for the RWB stars. Good stash numbers too. Hope you have a great week for sewing this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...