Before I sat down to write my stash report, I was happily thinking that I could count some fabric as used but had no additions for the week. WRONG! I forgot that I stopped at Joann's last Sunday afternoon to look for some fabric to back a baby quilt. I found this wild tie-dye flannel that was on super clearance so I bought what they had left, 4.5 yards. That will be enough to back at least 2, probably 3 baby quilts.
My usage was less than the incoming, but I am very happy to report a finished quilt top! My sister and I have been making Wonky Stars for Alycia's QOV block drive. I joined all of the Wonky Stars blocks together, then added a border of 3.5" squares around the stars. You can see about 90% of the quilt here--altogether it has 6 stars across and 8 down, plus the border of scrappy squares all the way around. If only I didn't have to photograph my design wall through a doorway!
Used this week: 1.375 yards
Used year to date: 141.75 yards
Stashed this week: 4.50 yards