Once again I am linking up with Judy's Patchwork Times for the Getting It Done challenge. The theory is that by publicly posting a list of our quilting goals for the coming month, we will be more motivated to reach those goals. I know it has certainly helped keep me focused this year.
I knew that August was going to be a very busy month at work, so only posted 3 goals. Of those three, I accomplished two and barely touched the other.
1. Dancing Stars--make at least 8-10 blocks in this month's color (red) for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. 12 blocks made!
2. Scrappy Sampler BOM--make this month's set of blocks. Done! (the 3 in the middle plus 23 Bowtie blocks)
3. Finish making blocks for red, white & blue scrap quilt. 3 small (6") stars done, 12-15 still to make plus a few 12" blocks.
New project started: Scrap Hexies for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge
SEPTEMBER GOALS--This will be another busy month, so my goals are mostly to keep up with monthly projects.
1. Dancing Stars--I am not sure I will want to add any more colors to this quilt. I will make some sample blocks in the chosen color for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge to help me decide.
2. Scrappy Sampler BOM--make this month's set of blocks.
3. Scrap Hexies--continue my new hand stitching project.
4. Uneven 9-Patch quilt--finish binding.
See how well other quilters did at reaching their goals this month and what they hope to accomplish in the month ahead at Patchwork Times.
Julie in GA