Tuesday, August 13, 2013

15 Minute Challenge 8/13/13

This has become the week of "better late than never" blog posts. Long work days have drastically limited both my quilting and my computer time. I am still trying to find at least a few minutes a day for quilting; today it was during my train ride to work. I may get some funny looks from other passengers, but at least I am being productive!

8/6 - 8/12
Tuesday--Hexie Snowflakes
Wednesday--Hexie Snowflakes, Dancing Stars
Thursday--Dancing Stars
Friday--Dancing Stars
Saturday--Scrappy Sampler, Dancing Stars, blue/yellow Uneven 9Patch
Sunday--Scrappy Sampler, Dancing Stars
Monday--none

I have been enjoying Kate's recent posts at Life in Pieces about how sleep (or the lack of it) can affect so many different areas of our lives, including our creativity. That alone makes me think I should get to bed earlier tonight.

Check out the 15 Minute Challenge posts at Life in Pieces to see how others are finding time for their creative pursuits. 


Julie in GA

1 comment:

  1. You did great last week on finding that time to stitch. It is all about finding something you can fit in with what else is going on.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...