Saturday, November 26, 2022

Kaleidoscope Rainbow

I haven't been sewing any scrappy blocks for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge lately, but I did pull out a set of Kaleidoscope blocks that were made last year. These blocks were all made from my collection of 1930's reproduction prints, and each block will finish at 6". I ended up with a total of nearly 200 blocks, and 99 of them are up on the design wall together.


I might still do a little rearranging of blocks (or maybe not,) and then I will work on getting them all stitched together. The quilt will also get a border of the same aqua fabric that was used in the corners of the blocks.

Be sure to check out all of the wonderful scrappy projects at the Rainbow Scrap Challenge every Saturday and at Oh Scrap! over at Quilting is more fun than Housework on Sunday.


Happy quilting everyone!

Julie in GA

7 comments:

  1. I love this layout! What a great use for reproduction fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty blocks indeed. And it seems you have enough for a second quilt too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you alternated both blocks. I kept looking & looking and finally saw that they were the same blocks just with different color placement. Fabulous! Makes the stars really twinkle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely. So calm and peaceful. Great job! ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is going to be such a sweet quilt, Julie! Congrats on finishing up the blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the arrangement of those Kaleidoscope blocks.. Really cool!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...