Thursday, May 5, 2022

One Monthly Goal (OMG) for May 2022

There are some months that I have a hard time deciding on my One Monthly Goal, but this month is not one of those. That's because I have a deadline that must be met. This is my Boston Fiesta quilt.


I submitted photos of this quilt plus two others as possible entries for an upcoming quilt show. I was very happy to find out that all three had been accepted. However, that means I need to do a little more finishing work before I can drop them off.

The binding on this Boston Fiesta quilt is machine stitched to the front of the quilt, and it has been hand basted to the back, just so I could take photos of it. I have started removing the basting and finishing the hand stitching on the back. I also need to add a hanging sleeve and label. My goal for the month is to have this quilt completed and ready for the quilt show.

My other two quilts for the show already have finished bindings, but they also need hanging sleeves and labels. Getting those done would be my bonus goal for May.




You can see what other quilters are hoping to get done this month at the One Monthly Goal link-up hosted by Patty at Elm Street Quilts. 

Happy quilting everyone!

Julie in GA 


1 comment:

  1. This is very festive: the fiesta dancers are shaking their hips and nodding their headdresses!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...