Sunday, February 16, 2020

Stitching and DeStashing--Week 7, 2020

The stash totals continue to slowly move along, with just 1/4 yard of fabric used last week. That fabric was used in my latest Scrappy Bear Paw block for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. This block was lots of fun to make, especially choosing the different orange fabrics to include, and I love the way it looks set on point!



The best news about the stash is that no new fabric has been added yet this year! I may need to buy some soon for sashing and borders to finish off a set of blocks--it's time to dig deep and see if there's anything here that will work.

2020 STASH TOTALS
Used last week:                            0.25 yards
Used year to date:                        5.75 yards
Added last week:                            0.0 yards
Added year to date:                        0.0 yards
Net used year to date                5.75 yards



Kate's 15 Minutes to Stitch challenge at Life in Pieces has us tracking how many days each week we get in at least 15 minutes of quilting time. My perfect record came to an end this week on Valentine's Day. I didn't do my usual hand stitching in the morning because I didn't ride the train to work, and we went out to eat in the evening. By the time we got home, there was no energy left for quilting.

15 Minute Challenge:  
2/2 - 2/15               13 of 14 days
2020 Total               45 of 46 days


Check out more stash reports at quiltpaintcreate and join the 15 Minutes to Stitch challenge at Life in Pieces. Many thanks to Donna and to Kate for continuing to host these link-ups!

Happy quilting everyone!

Julie in GA

4 comments:

  1. Still an awesome week on the stitching front even without a full seven days of stitching. Yeah for no new fabric purchases. Hope this week you are back to your normal seven of seven and that you can find what you need in your stash. Happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had a zero for stash brought in!! But I had a birthday in January and when you get gift cards to fabric shops, you must shop!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your scrappy bear paw. What a fun project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your orange block! I need to get a move on with my orange blocks so I can finish them by the end of the month!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...