Thursday, February 27, 2020

Saturday Sampler quilt top finished!

Last weekend I shared the blocks that I had made over the past eight or nine months as part of a Saturday Sampler program at a local quilt shop, and today I am happy to show my finished quilt top from those blocks! 

Saturday Sampler quilt top
50" x 63"
The setting triangles and border are from one of my favorite prints--I wish I had a whole bolt of that fabric! I used a layer cake of light grey prints for the backgrounds on the blocks. Here is a closer look at some blocks and the fabrics.





Linking up with:
Needle & Thread Thursday at My Quilt Infatuation
Finished or Not Friday at Alycia Quilts
Whoop Whoop Friday at Confessions of a Fabric Addict


Happy quilting everyone!

Julie in GA

6 comments:

  1. Love what you’ve done with your HSTs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that pretty?! So bright and happy! Lovely finish, Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh ! That is so cool!! that setting fabric just makes all those blocks so happy!!! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Love that bright and cheery fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very bright and fun finish!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...