Sunday, December 15, 2019

Stitching and Stashing--Week 50, 2019

This week's Stash Report includes both additions and subtractions. Those darned Black Friday sales got me again--another 9.5 yards added. They were all turquoises/teals or yellows to add to the collection for Bonnie Hunter's "Frolic" mystery. These will join the blacks, greys and lights that were shared last week.




It was a good week for fabric usage. 2.5 yards was used for the block framing and the border on my RSC Tiny Tuesday sampler quilt.



I also used 3 yards for a quick baby quilt, but I don't have any photos of it to share just yet.

2019 STASH TOTALS
Used last week:                             5.5 yards
Used year to date:                      57.25 yards
Added last week:                            9.5 yards
Added year to date:                    71.75 yards
Net added year to date:            14.5 yards




Kate's 15 Minutes to Stitch challenge at Life in Pieces has us tracking how many days each week we get in at least 15 minutes of quilting time. I was able to spend more time than usual quilting last week, and it shows in my stash report usage numbers.

15 Minute Challenge:  
12/8 - 12/14             7 of 7 days
2019 Total         328 of 348 days


Check out more stash reports at quiltpaintcreate and join the 15 Minutes to Stitch challenge at Life in Pieces. 

Happy quilting everyone!


Julie in GA

2 comments:

  1. the sales are getting to me too! and another is calling my name

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job at balancing the incoming with the outgoing stash this year. You may end slightly in the red, but those are not bad numbers. Congrats on all the stitching time last week. I'm hoping my week is like that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...