Saturday, July 14, 2018

Squared Away in Reds

For some reason, there didn't seem to be much time or energy for quilting this week. I didn't get around to working on my Squared Away sampler blocks for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge until today, but I managed to complete three of the Round the Corner blocks (pattern available at The Academic Quilter.) Edited Sunday morning, 7/15/18--I completed a 4th block last night and switched the photo to include all four blocks.


Unfortunately, my design walls both have too much on them for me to put up all of my Squared Away blocks--maybe next month!

I am linking up with the Rainbow Scrap Challenge on Saturday and at Oh Scrap! over at Quilting is more fun than Housework on Sunday. Be sure to check out all of the wonderful projects that everyone is sharing! 

Julie in GA

8 comments:

  1. These look great! I really like the red on the bottom right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The grey background fabric goes perfect with the reds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems to be the theme going around blogs today...not enough time! Hopefully your next week won't be quite as crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I struggled with finding good reds in my scraps but your blocks look beautiful. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute! I love the sewing machine fabric!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...