Sunday, February 18, 2018

15 Minutes and Stash Report Sunday 2/18/18

My stash report doesn't show any changes this week--no new fabric added and no fabric used. On most projects, I deduct my usage as I get blocks made rather than waiting until the quilt is complete. I prefer to see those numbers change in small increments every week rather than waiting for weeks and weeks for one big deduction when a project is together--that's just too discouraging for me!

One current exception right now is On Ringo Lake, the Bonnie Hunter mystery. I didn't figure out my usage as I was making all the units for the quilt because I didn't know how many units I would actually use in my smaller version. I am in the process of joining the parts together, with the goal of having it all assembled by the end of the month. I will calculate my usage and report the grand total then. Here is a preview of one corner that is together and waiting for some trimming.

On Ringo Lake, pattern by Bonnie Hunter

2018 STASH TOTALS
Used last week:                  0.0 yards
Used year to date:            6.25 yards
Added last week:                0.0 yards
Added year to date:         2.125 yards
Net used year to date:   4.125 yards




Kate's 15 Minutes to Stitch challenge at Life in Pieces has us tracking how many days each week we get in at least 15 minutes of quilting time. I'm still plugging away at getting in 15 minutes or more every day. I've maintained my 100% success rate for another week!

15 Minute Challenge:  
2/11 - 2/17           7 of 7 days
2018 Total         48 of 48 days


Check out more stash reports at quiltpaintcreate, and join the 15 Minutes to Stitch challenge at Life in Pieces.

Julie in GA

4 comments:

  1. I like it. Looking forward to seeing the whole quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ORL is looking really good! You've made a lot of progress the last few weeks. Congrats on the stash management and on finding time to stitch every day so far this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your color choices for On Ringo Lake. Those reds really pop against the grays and whites. It's going to be a stunning quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm trying update my linky party list and have your blog as hosting one. Could you get back to me to let me know whether you still host a linky party and give me the details? I'd really appreciate the help! mary.marcotte@gmail.com or fleurdelisquilts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...