Sunday, March 5, 2017

Stash Report Sunday 3/5/17

The only change to my stash numbers for the past week was one yard used for a set of red Scrappy Trips blocks for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. You can see the first block in yesterday's post HERE. There was no new fabric added to the stash last week.




2017 STASH TOTALS
Used last week:             1.00 yards
Used year to date:       19.75 yards
Added last week:           0.00 yards
Added year to date:       2.00 yards

Net year to date used:    17.75 yards


I am continuing to join Kate at Life in Pieces in tracking how many days each week I manage to get in at least 15 minutes of quilting time. I was back at 100% for the week, finding time to stitch every single day.

15 Minute Challenge:  
2/26 - 3/4                 7 of 7 days
2017 Total              62 of 63 days





I have also resumed keeping track of how many blocks I make each month as part of the 350 Blocks Challenge 2017 over at Prairie Moon Quilts. I didn't feel like I got much done in February, but my total number of blocks for the month added up to 66--not too shabby!

Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times.

Julie in GA

2 comments:

  1. 15 minutes a day, 66 blocks, you are getting lots done!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something out, with nothing in is a really good week. Hope you've got time to do some fun stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...