Sunday, November 27, 2016

Stash Report Sunday 11/27/16

Even though there wasn't much time available for quilting last week in the flurry of holiday preparations and celebration, I still managed to finish my 2016 Rainbow Scrap Challenge Sampler quilt top! (You can see a photo of it in yesterday's post.) That used 3/4 yard for the sashing and border. 

The most amazing news of the week is that I have managed (so far) to avoid all of the Black Friday weekend fabric sales, so no additions to the stash. Let's see if I can make it through Cyber Monday!


STASH TOTALS: 

     Used last week:                   .75 yards     
Used year to date:          87.625 yards

Stashed last week:                 0 yards
 Stashed year to date:       81.25 yards 

 Net year to date:  6.375 yards used


I am joining Kate at Life in Pieces in tracking the number of days each week that I spend at least 15 minutes quilting. I was surprised that I actually managed to find time to quilt on 6 out of 7 days last week.

15 Minute Challenge:  
11/20 - 11/26                 6 of 7 days
Year to date            299 of 331 days


350 Block Challenge at Prairie Moon Quilts
Blocks made 11/20 - 11/26:  7


Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times.  

Julie in GA

1 comment:

  1. Those black Friday and Cyber Monday sales were oh so tempting. So good job on resisting. Great stash numbers and great on finding time to stitch. You've had a pretty good year on both fronts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...