Sunday, November 13, 2016

Stash Report Sunday 11/13/16

This was another week with plenty of sewing, but not much usage to report. Only 5/8 yard used on the November units for the Meadow Mystery quilt. It feels good to have them finished nice and early. The next clue comes out on the first Thursday in December.




On the incoming side of the tally, I received some fabric I'd ordered from Connecting Threads. I'm such a sucker for their sales! I mostly got light background prints, plus some lovely blues. 6.5 yards total, which will put my numbers for the year back into the red (but just by a little!) It looks like I need to do a quilt with black-on-white prints





STASH TOTALS: 

     Used last week:                 .625 yards     
Used year to date:          80.875 yards

Stashed last week:             6.50 yards
 Stashed year to date:       81.25 yards 

 Net year to date:  .375 yards stashed


I am joining Kate at Life in Pieces in tracking the number of days each week that I spend at least 15 minutes quilting. I know life is going to get even busier as we head into the holidays, but I will keep trying to get in my quilting time.

15 Minute Challenge:  
11/6 to 11/12                 7 of 7 days
Year to date            288 of 317 days


350 Block Challenge at Prairie Moon Quilts
Blocks made 11/6 - 11/12: 57


Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times.  

Julie in GA

3 comments:

  1. Pretty fabrics! I need to get some light background fabrics, too. Maybe "need" is a strong word... 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your fabric choices for the Meadow Mystery. Glad I'm not the only one who can't resist Connecting Thread sales. Though you aren't as far in the hole as I am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mystery project is looking good, I like the colors. I also like your fabric selection from Connecting Threads. I have been avoiding their email like the plague!
    Terry

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...