Sunday, December 13, 2015

Stash Report Sunday 12/13/15

There are only two more stash reports left for 2015 after this one. For the first time since I started tracking my stash usage in 2012, this could be the year when I actually end up using more fabric than what comes in. That has been my goal every year, but I have never reached that goal. Just a couple short weeks ago, I was over 20 yards in the black; now I am much lower than that. The numbers have been getting closer together, but I have a few projects in the works that should help balance out any end-of-the-year purchases (fingers crossed!)

I had one addition of 3 yards this week for a secret Christmas project. My only usage was 7/8 yard for the remaining String Pinwheel blocks that I made for Kat's Covered in Love block drive.

String Pinwheels for
Covered in Love block drive


TOTALS: 
Used this week:                   .875 yards     
Used year to date:           161.25 yards

Stashed this week:                3.0  yards
Stashed year to date:        150.0 yards 

Net year to date:           11.25 yards used

Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times.  

Julie in GA

3 comments:

  1. The blocks you made for Kat are gorgeous! Merry Christmas and have a blessed New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those string pinwheel blocks are gorgeous. Sounds like you are still on track to end in the black. If I can hold off on any fabric purchases the next two weeks, I should be in the black too. You used a lot of fabric this year, a lot more than I did. You finished off a lot of UFOs, so you probably moved out a lot of old stash along with those. So that makes for a really great year on the stash management front.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those string pinwheel block are so pretty. What a great way to use stash. Your numbers are fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...