There are only two more stash reports left for 2015 after this one. For the first time since I started tracking my stash usage in 2012, this could be the year when I actually end up using more fabric than what comes in. That has been my goal every year, but I have never reached that goal. Just a couple short weeks ago, I was over 20 yards in the black; now I am much lower than that. The numbers have been getting closer together, but I have a few projects in the works that should help balance out any end-of-the-year purchases (fingers crossed!)
I had one addition of 3 yards this week for a secret Christmas project. My only usage was 7/8 yard for the remaining String Pinwheel blocks that I made for Kat's Covered in Love block drive.
|String Pinwheels for|
Covered in Love block drive
Used this week: .875 yards
Used year to date: 161.25 yards
Stashed this week: 3.0 yards