Sunday, May 17, 2015

Stash Report Sunday 5/17/15

I made a bit of a dent in my stash this week, but nothing significant. I finally finished the binding and hanging sleeve on my Dancing Stars quilt (which has been waiting patiently for about six months since coming back from quilting.) That used 1 yard of fabric. I also added the border to the Boston Fiesta quilt top. Up next will be the backing for that quilt.

Dancing Stars 60" x 77"
pattern by Amy Ellis available HERE

Boston Fiesta quilt top
60" x 74"

Used this week:                        1.5 yards     
Used year to date:                  61.0 yards

Stashed this week:                      0 yards
Stashed year to date:         51.625 yards 

Net year to date:             9.375 yards used

Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times

Julie in GA


  1. Beautiful quilts. Great finish

  2. Congrats on finishing up Dancing Stars. Hopefully you'll find a nice backing for Boston Fiesta so you can get it into the finished pile.

  3. Two gorgeous quilts, Julie. Nice numbers, too. I invite you to link up to WIPs Be Gone. You've certainly made progress. Thanks for sharing.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...